Pages

30.3.11

Idea's For Hospital Room

April is Friday !!!
So time to start planning for the hospital stay. 
Baby Bag, Check.
My Bag, Check. 
So what else? 
What's next?
Well I had a GREAT idea. 
Why not doctorate my hospital room?
With PINK decorations. 
So, i went to party city to take a look. 
I found a really cute baby shower set, I want !!!
I believe the set is called;
"Little Princess"
It's pink and green. 
The perfect colors. 
But, why stop there?
Right?
Well, I'm not!
I'm also going to buy a PINK doggy people can sign. 
Only if they come to visit my princess at the hospital if course. 
And just one more little thing i plan on adding as well. 
Nothing big. 
Something Simple and Helpful. 
An Advice Book :)
Good Ideas Right?
Well, I think so. 
Since when i took the hospital tour; I only saw blue rooms. 
And I'm not having a boy. 
I'm having a girl!!!
So i need to make myself feel at home. 
Make my daughter feel welcomed into the world. 
Make Everything Perfect <3

No comments:

Post a Comment