Pages

24.6.11

New Addition

How about something fun or funny?
Something besides reading about my life
or my daily quotes or my thoughts. 

I'm adding some fun quizzes. 
I'll do them post what I got. 
Some can be true other not. 
Some or just for fun. 
Make sure if you do it. 
Post your answer. 
Let's make it FUN :)

What does your birth date say about you?



15th: smiling, hardworking, sentimental

Born on 15th
You have a very magnetic personality. You always stand out in a crowd. You are usually smiling and spreading cheer around. You are serious about life. You have certain goals in life which you want to reach and you strive hard to achieve them. You pour your everything in a relationship. Sentiments are very important for you.

* I believe this is actually true. I'm surprised it's actually right [: 







No comments:

Post a Comment