Pages

4.6.11

Update Quotes.

So this will be a mix of quotes. 
All different types. 
Well not all but some :)
Sorry it took so long...
AGAIN
Enjoy.

5/21

A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it.


5/22

A mother who is really a mother is never free.


5/23

Girls are the future mothers of our society, and it is important that we focus on their well-being.


5/24

Girls are the future mothers of our society, and it is important that we focus on their well-being.


5/25

Success for me its to raise happy, healthy human being(s).



5/26

A woman has to be intelligent, have charm, a sense of humor, and be kind. It's the same qualities I require from a man.


5/27

Common sense is not so common.


5/28

Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.


5/29

I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.


5/30

Ignorance is no excuse, it's the real thing.



5/31

A healthy outside starts from the inside.


6/01

Arguments are healthy. They clear the air.


6/02

A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.


6/03

I had my moments when I got very frightened that I would not recover.


6/04

If you're happy, if you're feeling good, then nothing else matters.


6/05

It takes more than just a good looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment